15 gennaio 2011

Challenge : My heart beats for you!

Oh my sweet Valentine!!!
Take a look at this romantic collection made to celebrate the most romantic day of the year!
And don't forget to vote your favourite one! You can vote until January 21st, 10 PM.

Oh my sweet Valentine!
Guardate questa romantica collezione di creazioni dedicata alla giornata più romantica dell'anno!
E non dimenticate di votare la vostra preferita! Potete votare fino al 21 gennaio alle 22.00.


1 - A life of love card - Puntidivista


2 - S. Valentine necklace - Romantico

3 - I give you my heart, red pendant - CloudNumberNine


4 - Love chain reaction necklace - Scaccoalleregine


5 - My heart beats for you - Set of two mugs - Cuorhome


6 - My love with you necklace - Nanofactory


7 - A romantic love necklace - Etherealflowers


8 - Cute wedding placecards - Passionarte

9 - Dillo con un fiore - Origami necklace - Relydesign


10 - Love at first sight - BijouxdelloStregatto


11 - Giulietta...to my love ...Romeo - Purse - Lunica


12 - Italian frosty sea glass- LaPerLaA


13 - Juliet earrings - Irenecollane


14 - Key to my heart pendant - Mairitales

15 -  Large Shopper bag canvas cotton- Shabby LOve - Gufobardo





5 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...